Radiant Red 2X Hot-Start Taq Mastermix is a ready-to-use, robust PCR mix containing our highly purified Hot-Start Taq DNA Polymerase, reaction buffer, ultra-pure dNTPs, MgCl2 and PCR enhancers.
Radiant Red 2X Hot Start Taq Mastermix is optimized for the sensitive DNA amplification of a wide range of DNA templates including complex mammalian & any crude genomic DNA and is ideal for screening, colony PCR, high-throughput PCR and genotyping of problematic GC-rich and AT-rich sequences. The Hot-Start technology is based on a new-generation PCR buffer formulation in conjunction with a proprietary antibody-mediated chemistry.
Radiant Red 2X Taq Hot-Start Mastermix is provided at 2× concentration and used at 1× concentration by adding template, primer, and H2O.
• Intert red dye will not inhibit PCR reaction & is used as a downstream Gel Loading Dye when running gel
• No change in PCR cycling conditions when in supplied Red format. Red Dye cycles within PCR machine
• New-generation PCR formulation including enhancers for maximum PCR efficiency, sensitivity and reaction speed
• Robust PCR performance across a wide range of DNA templates including genomic DNA and GC-rich and AT-rich sequences
• Supplied as a ready-to-use Red 2X Mastermix for maximum convenience and minimal liquid handling
• High-yields with amplicons up to 5 Kb with standard or fast cycling