Does your facility require routine validation of liquid handlers? Now you can test your robot’s accuracy in 10 seconds, on the spot, with the innovative Checkit Go.
See how fast and easy it is to use – Check out this video below
This easy-to-use, disposable cartridge directly measures the volume of aqueous liquids. Use it to validate your liquid handler on a daily or weekly basis to save a significant amount of time and money.
Unlike other methods, the Checkit Go fits in a standard well plate holder on the robot bed. Testing occurs on 8 channels simultaneously, and in under 10 seconds.
Also, the Checkit Go can test with the actual experimental liquids used in your robot, unlike existing methods which are constrained to dye or distilled water, which may be thicker or thinner and lead to errors.
Based on unique capillary technology, the Checkit Go is a fast, easy, low-cost and reproducible method:
- Does not require capital expenditures or purchase of expensive consumables
- Takes under 10 seconds to test
- Does not require training
- Is not influenced by environmental factors
- Provides direct verification with the actual experimental solutions
- Validates on the plate holder, where other devices normally do not fit
Get a free Checkit Go sample kit and see how it works with your liquid handler.
Contact the Next Advance team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-518-674-3510.