CellTreat Polypropylene Plasteur® Pasteur Pipet, 5.75 Inch Length, Bulk Packed, Non-sterile, 1000/CS
Polypropylene Plasteur® Pipet addresses many of the concerns associated with glass pipettes:
• No more broken glass – more durable than standard glass pipets
• Flexible plastic helps prevent glove or skin punctures
• Polypropylene Plasteur Pipet will not shatter, eliminating losses due to broken glass fragments in your work
• Can be autoclaved
• Saves time and money - Use all the pipets in the box, as compared to traditional glass Pasteur pipets which are often damaged during shipping or handling
• Reduce cost by eliminating “sharps” disposal
• Polypropylene Plasteur Pipets are available packaged non-sterile in re-sealable bags with 100 pipets per bag
• Also available packaged sterile (gamma irradiated) individually wrapped with 50 pipets per bag or bulk packed with 25 pipets per bag, so no autoclaving is necessary before use.
Packed two hundred to a box.
Oops, something went wrong. Please try again.
You are now logged in!