True North Folding Polypropylene Freezer Boxes, 50mL, 16 place, 10/PK - Blue
- 5.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
True North foldable polypropylene freezer boxes come packed flat to save space. It takes under a minute to construct and assemble a sturdy, reusable, storage box for your 50mL tubes.
If your laboratory collects patient samples from a remote location and ships them back to the lab, or if you just want a cryo box that will not get wet and crumble over time, these True North freezer boxes are your best choice.
These features make our True North foldable freezer boxes exceptional:
- Made from polypropylene material
- Easy self-assemble boxes shipped flat-packed
- More durable than card boxes as they are not susceptible to moisture
- Significantly reduces the chance of mold
- Dividers included with the boxes
- Store down to temperatures of -80°C
- Well Dia.: 31.6 mm
- L x W x H: 5.7 x 5.78 x 4.72 in (14.5 x 14.7 x 12 cm)
Heathrow Scientific True North Freezer Boxes
True North® Freezer Boxes by Heathrow Scientific, were designed with sustainability in mind and are made from a specially formulated Corrugated or Thin Film Polypropylene. True North® Freezer Boxes are moisture resistant, which significantly reduces the chance of mold growth. Corrugated or thin film plastic has superior durability, outlasting cardboard box alternatives that are susceptible to softening and producing dust. Lab professionals can freeze and thaw True North® Freezer Boxes multiple times without a problem giving this box a longer life than cardboard alternatives.