Shel Lab Forced Air Laboratory Oven, 1.39 Cu. Ft. (39.4 L) (SMO1)
- 127.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
SHEL LAB SMO Series laboratory ovens are recommended for critical scientific and analytical use in laboratory and pilot plant product research. Typical applications include aging, curing, drying, baking, pre-heating, conditioning and life cycle testing.
Choose from three cabinet sizes, each with forced-air circulation and reserve heating power for quick recovery after door openings.
The Shel Lab SMO1 forced-air laboratory oven has a quick ramp-up time to 306°C for faster cycle times. This unit includes an advanced PID temperature control system for sensitive response.
These ovens are recommended for critical and analytical use in laboratory and pilot plant product research. Typical applications for the oven include: aging, asphalt testing, curing, drying, pre-heating, conditioning and life cycle testing.
This unit is equipped with a stainless steel interior for long life operation and easy cleaning. It’s triple wall construction minimizes external wall temperature which meets CE requirements to keep work-spaces cool.
The SMO1’s forced air ovens deliver precise uniformity, air distribution and the peace of mind expected of the SHEL LAB brand.
Features of this oven include:
- Embedded Microprocessor Control with Countdown Timer
- Horizontal Forced Airflow
- Built-in digital timer for automatic operation following manual start.
- UL/CSA Approved
- CE Approval
- Exhaust port, 3" diameter (76mm), adjustable, with external connection to customer-supplied vent for effluent exhaust if required
- Rear access port, 1.75" diameter (44mm) for independent cables, instrumentation
- DIN 12880 Compliant
- 24 Month Limited Warranty
Customers Also Viewed