These superior quality graduated cylinders are ideal for the safe and accurate measurement of all types of liquids. Our cylinders offer a wide rim and a tapered pour spout for easy filling and pouring.
The non-wetting interior surface eliminates concave menisci, providing more accurate measurements. The wide pentagonal shaped base provides stability and makes the cylinder roll-resistant.
The heavy-duty plastic withstands repeated autoclaving.
Switching from glass cylinders to these plastic equivalents will greatly reduce breakage and the potential for injury.
Outer Diameter: 66mm
Graduation Range: 100-1000mL
Graduation Intervals: 10mL
Tolerance: +/- 10mL
These uniquely clear graduated cylinders offer these features:
- Wide opening and tapered pour spout.
- Can withstand temperatures of up to 170°C.
- Made of polymethylpentene, also known as TPX®, a registered trademark of Mitsui Chemicals.
- Conforms to ISO 6706-1981 (E) and BS 5404 Part 2 (International standards for plastic cylinders).
- Chemically resistant to most acids, bases and many common solvents
- Autoclavable at 121°C for 20 minutes
- Class B Tolerance. (Class B indicates the tolerance of the graduation marks in accordance with ISO 6706 & BS 5404